To get a great start... DRINK YOUR

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ouch! It Hurts!

My whole body is aching right now. This morning, I walked for 1/2 hour, then spent almost an hour with a pick, tearing through the tight weeds and mounds of grass. SUPER hard work for me! Now my shoulders and back are totally feeling it, and I'm not even close to being done.

As for eating? Ugh! I just want to eat and eat and eat and eat. Nothing is taming this monster. Sometimes I find myself with the will power and others, I just give in, but make the portions super small or even just a taste. I'm hungry all the time! But I am still maintaining.

I will get back outside once it cools down. Otherwise, I'm in here for the day with chores to do. I'm cleaning out my crafting areas and trying to get my mending pile free of mending. This, too, is hard work that kills my back and shoulders.

I've worked out every day for a whole week and am pretty proud of myself. Hopefully, I can keep this going. I've decided to do the cardio for another week, then go back to Jillian, unless the cardio is taken off (I hate that!) of Time Warner.

I'm drinking lots of water and just had my cup of coffee. However, I decided to limit it to two cups, as one just isn't enough, but I did cut down on the amount of sugar and cream I am using. Not much... but still a cut down.

No comments:

Post a Comment