To get a great start... DRINK YOUR

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Do You Know Why I Skipped Writing Yesterday?

Do you want to know? Even if you don't, I'm going to rant a little.

After all the hard work this past week with the cardio blasts and all the walking and still the cut-down on food and the much higher water intake... I only lost a little over 1/2 a pound. I was pretty peeved [other word inserted here]. *Sob* I don't get it.

No matter what I do, it doesn't want to come off and this isn't even down to the final 10 pounds. Oh well. I just have to roll with the punches. This is because the first 10 pounds came off so easily. Bummer. It's gonna be a long haul.

So, I wasn't in the mood to write. Obviously.

Today I feel better. My weight is the same as yesterday (I know... bad habit to jump on the scale everyday, but it calls my name!). I didn't "workout" per se, but walked for 1/2 hour, then did some MAJOR yardwork, working with taking out a whole landscape area. It was over an hour's worth of work... hard work... I sweated and sweated, and felt the good earth coming through my hands. Love it!

I'm a little tired right now. But I figured out what it is (I think). It more than likely is the prescriptions I've been taking. Apparently, I have to go through a whole lotta crap before they "start working." Hopefully this works, otherwise I'll have to go through it all over again with another set. Ugh! *sigh*

I felt so good, I took a shower and layered with my fave scent. I even put on makeup, and I'm not dressed in sweats (go figure!). My family is amazed at the transformation! lol.

Tomorrow is measurement day. However, I lost the sheet I wrote everything on, so I'll have to go back to my old Excel sheet (which was not updated the last time). Life happens, and then you throw it away. j/k. We'll see approximately how many inches I lost this month. Yippee!

Anywho, I still have lots to do today and spending it at the computer isn't part of it. Signing off for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment