To get a great start... DRINK YOUR

Monday, February 2, 2009

Saturday and Super Bowl!

I did work out Saturday. I decided to change it up a bit. I did "The Crunch - Cardio Salsa". Uh... It is 5 chapters. I got through 3 and headed for the cool down. I had my right hip burning (and feeling like it was gonna pop) and the opposite calf screaming at me. BUT! I still did 20 minutes of cardio workout. It was a nice change, despite the screaming joints and muscles.

Saturday was otherwise just doing prep work for Sunday. Way to go!

Sunday... Need I say anymore? Rest day, and day of Super Bowl. My body is still paying the price. After eating a lot healthier the past month, even with my "allowances", the fat (just thinking about it!) and grease really got to me. But, I ate a little bit. I nibbled here and there, not taking oodles of food, but just a bite or two. I really did not eat that much. I munched on some nuts and 2 tangerines, as well. But! Then came birthday cake. Oh Yum! And I only ate one cupcake! Yeah me!

Y'all may not think that's very good, but let me tell you. It is for me. Baby steps. I also did not deny myself and set myself up for future (whether immediate or not) failure. So YEAH!

Today... I spent the morning with Jillian, but advanced myself to her Level 2 class. OMG! I thought I was gonna die! But... I got through it. I'm not sore just yet, but we'll see.

Eating? Today has been ok. I ate 1/2 sandwich (low cal - from Jason's Deli) with a cup of soup for lunch. (Skipped breakfast - don't know why... just didn't feel hungry.) And for dinner, we are having left over sloppy joes. Not too bad. I'm pretty proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment