To get a great start... DRINK YOUR

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cheat Day!

Not that I've been super dieting or anything. But... I just couldn't resist the pull of Dark Chocolate and Peppermint Moose Munch from Harry & David's. It was supposed to be a wonderful experience, something I remembered. Whelps... it wasn't nearly as good as I thought it would be. It was way too rich for me to eat the box!

I worked out today... still doing the Level 2 of 30-Day Shred. I decided not to "change it up" after last week's fiasco. I will "change it up" on February 25th, when the recording is no longer free to me through RoadRunner (TimeWarner). Now, after eating that candied popcorn, I am so dragging. Oh well.

I will be working out tomorrow, my typical rest day. First off, I need to make up for Tuesday's slacking. Secondly, I need to make up for today's candied popcorn. Yuck! I won't be doing that again. I found out that even though I wasn't depriving myself, even though I seriously craved it, with all of these lifestyle changes, the memories were much better than the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment