To get a great start... DRINK YOUR

Monday, February 23, 2009

BUSY Weekend!

So... I officiated a swim meet all weekend, not getting in until really late. I ate fairly well, but had a few glitches (one of the wives makes the best chocolate chip cookies!). Yesterday was better, I didn't have a single cookie, but did have 3 cups of coffee.

I didn't end up exercising on Friday. I just couldn't get into it. Saturday morning was better, and so was Sunday. Today I did great. But my dvds haven't come yet of Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred. So... when the freebie goes out tomorrow, I don't know what I'm going to do.

I'm kinda kickin' out the snacks a little, as I was losing more when I just ate healthy and not too many snacks. This fist thing also doesn't seem to be working afterall. Oh well... you gotta try some things. Not everything works with everyone. So I'll keep trying, just not one of those fad diet things. Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment