To get a great start... DRINK YOUR

Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Little Better Today!

YAY! Both me and my daughter feel a little better today. So... I did Level 2 again of Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred. It killed me, but it felt GREAT!

I had 1/2 cup of coffee so far this morning. I don't feel like eating. I am constipated (TMI!!) and feel a little bloated, too. How 'bout those water pills? Do they work? I have been eating fiber up the wazoo, but nothing yet. I constantly have to pee with all of the water intake!

Almost like someone with diabetes. I didn't used to drink so much water, but now that I am, I feel parched a lot of the day and go to the bathroom fairly regularly. Like almost every hour. This makes doing anything else slightly difficult. I had better hope every place I go has some decent bathroom and no line or more than one stall. Which reminds me... I have to go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment