To get a great start... DRINK YOUR

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Almost Didn't Make It Today...

... But I did! I didn't work out first thing this morning. I didn't feel like it. But... after dropping off both the kids, I forced myself into it. And it didn't seem as bad this morning. I actually got through it much easier.

So... I think I'm ready for Level 3 of Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred. However, since it isn't available for free through TimeWarner, I ordered it off e-Bay. With shipping, the whole series (Levels 1, 2 & 3) will cost me a whole whoppin' $11.79. I got the "Buy It Now" with $3.00 shipping. Pretty good, and will be here within 2-3 days. Oh! Not this week, though... Presidents Day is Monday. Oh well... Tuesday then. If you want the name or link of the seller, please e-mail me by clicking here.

After talking to 2 or more people that have expressed they read my blog but can't write their own, I made up a format (see previous post) to follow. You don't have to write everything like I do. This is just my way of keeping myself on top of it for me. Not everyone does the same thing. Any type of writing, even if just inputting data, will help.

I discovered something in talking to these people, though. I found out they have goals and are going through the same processes as me. One person has lost 92 pounds. Granted, it has taken a long time, but it is slow and gradual and will not come back. Good for you!

Another person has maintained since January. This is another great accomplishment. Good for you!

Baby steps is the key for both of you. I'm so glad you told me how you are doing. It makes me feel good about and for all of us.

If you, too, would like to e-mail me about your status, progress, or overall well-being, please feel free to do so by clicking here. Also, if there is too much hocus pocus to make a comment, feel free to e-mail me anytime. Your name will not be mentioned unless you want Super Kudos and want it mentioned. But no matter. Congratulations to all on any progress you make. I am proud of me and proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment