To get a great start... DRINK YOUR

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Addicted to Croutons!

A lowfat, low calorie snack... yum-O! By eating a "fist", it is between 20-30 calories and only 10 cals are fat. Woohoo! Like I said, yum-O! I've found this to be quick, flavorful, and totally satisfying.

Let's see... my other new snack and/or dessert food is good old-fashioned cookies by Maria. Maria's cookies come in an orange wrapper and are SO inexpensive and low caloried, and so YUMMY, with a hint of vanilla and lemon (they are $.27 a package for 4.93 oz. and 9 cookies for 115 calories!). They are so yummy! They are crisp and satisfying, especially for those of us with a sweet tooth. It sure helps to have something sweet I can eat to get me through the hard times.

Remember... I don't want to deprive anyone, especially myself! If I deprive myself, I am lying to myself about changing my lifestyle. The whole idea is to cut down and control, not cut out completely. This seems to be working just fine for me.

Water was a little dry today... don't know why, just didn't feel like it. For those of you who think water is "boring". Try a really great filtered water. The minerals or clean feel are so yummy! I just didn't feel like much to drink today. And for those who put lemon in a whole pitcher of water... it gets soggy and second-day tasting, so I urge you to put a fresh lemon into a FRESH glass. Soggy means yuck. Yuck means you won't drink it or lose your taste for water. If it still tastes boring... make a spritzer! Add 1-2 teaspoons of a no-sugar-added whole fruit juice. It'll freshen it up for you. Yum! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment