To get a great start... DRINK YOUR

Friday, January 30, 2009

Gained Almonst One Pound, But I'm Still Doin' Fine

Yikes! But to make myself feel better, I measured myself as compared to 6 months ago, which was when I was even "smaller" than January 1st this year.

I am proud to say I lost inches!!! I can honestly feel good! I worked out and watched what I ate, for the most part. Yes, I ate cake, and yes, I ate cookie, but that was it. I had a very small piece of each.

Inch-wise, I lost a total of 15.5 inches. This is taken from measurements of my arms (biceps), upper thighs (the largest part), calves, hips, waist and bust. I lost 4 inches in just my waist and 2 inches in my hips! Woohoo! Unfortunately, a side effect of losing weight is where you want it most... Yes... my bust is shrinking. I lost some there, too.

On another note, I worked out again with Jillian Michaels today. I am still on her Level 1. However, I browsed Level 2 today (after my workout).... not sure I'm ready for that. It appears quite difficult to me. We'll see. I think I might need to change it up to get some results.

I did feel rather tired this morning. Since I worked out in the late afternoon yesterday, the push-ups were EXTREMELY difficult for me. Oh well. I got through it... PUSH, Push, push!

No comments:

Post a Comment