To get a great start... DRINK YOUR

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ugh! I Need Some ENERGY!!!

This morning, I failed to workout. I fell asleep last night really early (before 8:30 p.m.) and got up once to take a shower (1:45 a.m.) and clean up just a little bit, but then went right back to bed. I felt like I still hadn't slept. Well, this morning, I got up at 7 a.m. and still felt the same. Very sluggish... kinda drowsy... what could it be? My eyelids even feel heavy!

So, as I go through some of the motions today (not really getting anything done), I have been thinking about the possibilities. (I have also semi-promised myself I'll get some type of workout in today.) Okay... here goes: I didn't really do my full water intake Friday, Saturday, Sunday or yesterday (Monday). I also didn't eat my healthy snacks throughout the day on any of those days. So... I'm wondering if it is maybe a possibility of the two put together? Hmmm... let's think on that a while and try out my theory tomorrow. However, point to note: uh... before I started all this I was just fine in that department - except I had a ton of caffeine and sugar all day long... I guess I'll spend some time re-thinking this. In the meantime...

I'm still so TIRED! Anyone out there? Help me! I don't want to fall off. (This is certainly where I need the support system!)

1 comment:

  1. Dont fall of Lisa. You're doing great!! Keep going!! When you fall off, just get back on. YOU CAN DO IT!!! WE LUV YOU!!

    ReplyDelete