To get a great start... DRINK YOUR

Friday, January 16, 2009

2 more pounds!!!

I lost 2 more pounds! Yeah! This next week, I'm going to try Jillian's recipe to the right (in the sidebar). I hope to "flush out my system" a little and feel more energetic. Hopefully, that will also lead to more pounds lost.

I am extremely tired. I thought (because "experts" said so...) that once I started exercising and eating right on a regular basis, I would have a lot more energy... So... when is it coming? I can't wait for that energy to get here...

I'm okay with my weight loss, because I know what I did this week. I also didn't kill myself and deny things that beckoned. I used the moderation method and feel pretty good about my choices.

Last night, I ate 6 dark chocolate Hershey Kisses. Today... I ate a 2 pieces of bacon, but stopped there. I also ate a bunch of popcorn (sans butter) tonight at the movies. I think I did pretty okay. Yay me. I will keep going.

On another note... I had a doctor appointment today. And while they have gone to "paperless", it is really saddening and depressing that when they show me the screen, in the lower right hand corner, with a bright red flag next to it... it says "OBESITY: active". How sad is that? I don't think I look that large, but then again, I'm not a doctor. It certainly puts a reality check on me. I look forward to the time when I go in, glance at the screen, and nothing with a bright red flag will be there. Woohoo... 43 pounds to go! Yeah me!

No comments:

Post a Comment