To get a great start... DRINK YOUR

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Busy... Busy...

So I didn't write yesterday, but I maintained. And it was hard. My (now) 4-year-old had her birthday and wanted a BIG cookie (pizza-sized) with M&M's and a cake (vanilla/vanilla). Plus, she had pizza. Ok, so I ate one SMALL piece of cake, and two SMALL squares of the cookie. I only ate one piece of pizza and a couple of chips. So... today should be a better day, we got all of that out of the way.

Worked out both days, but today I was dragging in it. I didn't want to finish, but Jill (on the DVD) kept telling me not to stop, to not even think about turning off the DVD. And so... I didn't. I finished the workout and I'm better for it.

I haven't been gardening this week, as there isn't much time. I've been going, going, going! Whether it's one thing or another, I just keep going.

So... stay busy, exercise, take medications (if you need to), drink LOTS of water, cut down portion sizes, and be sure to dress well. This last one is important. Dress like you feel good about yourself. This doesn't mean "dress up." It just means brush your teeth and your hair, put shoes on, makeup (if you wear it), and for Heaven's sake... take those dirty sweats (and anything stained) off! Sweats are ok, as long as they are cleaned and not hole-y. This is another exercise in believing in yourself. If you look good, you are bound to feel a bit better. Eventually, this (too) will rub off on you and make you feel better and actually begin to believe... in YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment