To get a great start... DRINK YOUR

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Today is the Day for the Biggest Loser!

The Biggest Loser starts tonight! I love this show!

It is so inspirational. It teaches SO many things. However, I could never leave my family for as long as these people do, so kudos to them. Also, uh... I am an admitted television addict, and I would miss it so! Everyone has such fantastic results.

I really don't know how they do it. I have a problem breathing after 20 minutes of exercise. I catch my breath doing a lot of different things. But, they do it... lots of working out... a lot more time per day than I put in. You go! May the biggest loser win!

The trainers all have their programs, too! There's Losing It with Jillian Michaels (there is a FREE newsletter on this site!). I just love Jillian. She is the ultimate in tough love and tough weight loss. She will not let you give up! She also gets in tune with why you have gained the weight. Her support system is awesome (I just can't afford it, so I take the free newsletter...).

You can join the Biggest Loser Club here (with Bob & Kym). Bob is pretty good. He seems to be a little more lienient than Jill (see above). Kym... I don't particularly care for. I saw her for one season alone on the Biggest Loser, and I really didn't like her attitude. It was a little bratty for my taste. To each their own...

You can also download a free 2 week exercise program at ExerciseTV.tv. The program is free. You can pay and download the exercise videos or get them "ON DEMAND" through cable and satellite programs on the free portion of the network.

Personally, I just completed the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred - Level 1. It kicked my butt, but got me going a lot more than my minimal workout has for the past couple of days. But hey! At least I was putting the effort out there.

So don't forget to watch The Biggest Loser on NBC tonight at 8pm. If you aren't motivated yet, this could get you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment